CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TIME BREAKDOWN

I come online to check if anyone has posted on the tagboard and I find that my post was saved as draft instead of posted. I repeat, TECHNOLOGY HATES ME. Right. Now that I've vented hahahaha (that's me laughing like a mad woman) hehe.

Okay anyways, here's the simple time breakdown for this Saturday.

I heard that some of you'll are heading out to shop so have fun and shop for good stuff.

ALSO PLEASE LOG INTO OUR CINDERELLA YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT AND DOWNLOAD THIS FILE THAT JASON, OUR MARKETING DIRECTOR HAS PUT TOGETHER. HE HAS DONE A POWERPOINT SLIDE OF ALL THE POSSIBLE POSES EVERYONE CAN DO. SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. USERNAME IS THE EMAIL ADD DUH! AND THE PASSWORD IS THE SAME FOR THIS BLOG. K?

9.30am- 11.30am: Photoshoot
11.30am- 12pm: One on One talk with the Director
12pm- 1.15pm: The Whole of Act 2
1.15pm- 2pm: Act 3 Scene 2 and Act 3 Scene 4

0 comments: