CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Feedback & Updates

Hey Ya'll! Lex Cryz in the house.

I would like to start off by saying, I am very happy & honoured to be your dance director along with Flow. You guys are awesome. Thanks Lady D for blessing me with this gift.

I hope to not only teach you guys as much as I can, but I want to learn from you guys as well. So if you have something in mind that you wanna incorporate into the routine, please voice it out.

What I taught you guys last saturday, was just a snippet of it. We have to double the speed of the routine. Don't get comfortable now cause we still got a long way to go.

I don't want anyone of you to feel intimidated. The way I teach you guys is totally different from Flow's style. I help you build your foundations slowly, while he takes it up a notch. Like Flow said, you guys gotta practice and make it your own. Bring out your own style and persona. Express yourself honestly. Once you start to hold back and hesitate, that's when you start to fail. And none of us are failures neither do we want to be. Aight!

As for the videos, we have yet to film it. I'm sorry guys but please give us a couple more days. We will break it down step by step. Please be patient yo.

For those of you have yet to get the song for the press release, please add me on msn or email me at chrishono@hotmail.com and I will send it to you.

I'm revealing my personal blog to you guys so that you can take a peek on what's going on in my life. I have videos uploaded of you guys. Apparently, when you upload videos onto youtube, it decreases the quality of the videos. So if you want a clearer view, check out my veoh account.

http://lexylicious.blogspot.com
http://www.veoh.com/users/lexhei

I'll see you ponkies soon. Ponking out.

*Lex Luna Cryz Raphaela*

0 comments: