CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Monday, September 15, 2008

Our journey so far....

Alright so I think it's about time all of us (cast and crew), start posting our thoughts of the rehearsals and the journey so far. Being the person who apparently has the most time on her hands lol, I shall go first ( :

We're already a third along our journey to producing this musical and so much as happened. I would never have thought that I'd be working with some of you'll and I definitely did not think that I would make some great friends from this.

Can you believe that all of us are from different institutions, of different ages and of different backgrounds. There are Our age range stretches from 15 to 20 and the age range will be expanding as soon as the secondary school students join us. We'll soon be a team of 8 year olds to 20 lol!

Some of us are from Canberra Secondary School, Sembawang Sec Sch, some from YJC, Singapore Polytechnic, TJC, NYP, Raffles music school, NUS, Canberra Primary, Sembawang Primary, MI and there's a few more that I know I'm missing out ( : Ah yes! The guys in NS hahahaha and oh ofcourse!!! Laselle students and our resident brilliant CHEF!

Furthermore, we're all taking different courses!!!! Some science students, some art students, real estate management, Navy (is that what you call it Ain???), politics, media and communications, design, music....(and so much more....sorry guys short term memory...can't remember everything lol)

Yeah so as you can see, we're quite a mismatched bunch of people...one is even an alien (you know who you are hehe)

Anyways, we've got only 5 more months to go people!!! So much to do...actors have got dance rehearsals and vocal practices on top of their drama rehearsals. But I have to give a round of applause to some of our actors who really opened up and pushed their boundaries! I was amazed at how much you guys were willing to try new things. So very proud of you'll k?

The crew......hahahahahahahaha so much work peeps! lol we've got alot on our hands and considering how half of our team are made up of NS guys....sigh lol But the time I've spent with you'll has shown me that you guys are capabale and I trust in you'll. We will pull through this and I know that we're gonna produce a kick ass musical!

looks like i've talked too much....omg that's long. I'm gonna stop now....oh yeah I just remembered something...GUYS PLEASE ADD Cinder_Ellaz@yahoo.com.sg as your friend on friendster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then, please post some comments there! If you guys don't who will right!?! Start filtering the enthusiasm that you'll show in rehearsals into the both the blog and friendster!

Please do take note as well that there will be no rehearsals this weekend. Next week, there will be only be dance rehearsals and it will be for some people only as the rest are having their exams. I will also be distributing the new schedule to all soon! For those who are worried, the timing for rehearsals are back to normal!!!! 10am to 2pm. Ok?

I was supposed to stop babbling like a paragraph before but I'm just rambling on now...haha okay I'm stopping now.

Oh wait videos and pics! If anyone has any pics or videos of our rehearsals, please do post them either here or on the friendster...if you can't send them to me at ancientoriant@yahoo.com.sg and i'll post them up.

Okay I'm shutting up now. Peace. lol

0 comments: