CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Thursday, August 28, 2008

~i say ma M~I~S~F~I~T~S are,Ze C-ooooool.est.~

beat THAT.

ALRITE,here's what's up misfits.

quick reminder on who are to wear what colours for the photoshoot.this is what we all discussed on last saturday.

Worm - Iqmal - Blue
Mole - KC - Black
Spider - Isabelle - Black & Purple
Oz - Pravin - Orange & Green
Digger - Sameer - Pink
Stink - Mus - Mixture
Bling - Isaac - White
Big Mama - Suady - Brown / Cream

Our sizzlin hott director will update the list with the accessories we are suppose to wear.
Galz - Make up. Guys - No sweat.

AND in summary,we've got to memorise our lines for

1.Act 3 Scene 1
2.Act 2 Scene 3
3.Act 2 Scene 5

anything else,holla me @ my number, or sms me,i've got all your contacts.

Adious ma people.

0 comments: