CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Saturday, June 21, 2008

newbie here!!!

heya people...

its prabha...the newbie...aiya...make it easy..juz call me prabs...saw u guys at the last meetin... juz thought i'll poke around here for awhile...juz to let u know wat we've come up with on the music side...we've got the lyrics for a couple of the songs in the past week..thanks to saras, vin n farhan...trust me...its gonna be awesome...

n now i got that damn toyz r us song stuck in my head!!!...thxs saras...

ps: i still got alot to learn about myself so the bio has to wait...once i know u'll know..k

see u guys soon...

1 comments:

Cast & Crew said...

"I don't wanna grow up,
I'm a toys r us kid...

I don't wanna grow up,
don't wanna grow up!"

you gotta love that song!

Saras