CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Erica LaDonna Lyra Adena

Hey!


Ella here..Like finally i have found some time to blog .It's so difficult to find time for myself with people like my step mother and stepsisters around(They dun even let me be in peace for a second). They are always giving me chores do to and making me run errands for them.Enough about them, even thinking about them makes me wanna puke.


Well, for starters my full name is Erica LaDonna Lyra Adena, But everyonre calls me Ella.

I know..i know...you guys would be thinking of the song 'Umberella'

'Ella,Ella, Ella.... eh...eh...Under my Umbrella ...ellla..eh....."

Yeah i know even my fairy god parents get carried away too!

There are only 11 people i love in my life now:

Mole, Stink, Oz, Digger, Bling, Spider, Worm & BigMama(They are the Misfits & I love them to bits, We are a family, that no one can split!)

And not forgetting my adorable & Lovable Parents:

JET(He freeks me out at times though)
Pixie(She's one hawt Mama)
Athena(I have not seen her before and i wonder why)


The only three people i hate in my life:

Bianca (Thinks that she is all that but in fact she is just suffering from a down syndrom)
Rhiana( I dun blame her,she's kinda dumb!She does not have a brain on her own.Always following her sister)
and my dumb stepmother Mrs Wolf (What a name?She thinks its 'cool', but i think its Lame)

Well, I better get going, got loads of work to do!
=p

0 comments: