CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Thursday, June 26, 2008

BIANCA MADONNA WOLF a.k.a THE MAJESTY


I am BIANCA MADONNA WOLF. I do not expect you to love me because i don't need you too... But i know you so wanna be like me. So here are some things you need to know about me before you assume that you are cool enough to pull the whole BIANCA role off....


i love the colours purple and gold... Do not be bimbotic like my stupid sister rhiana and start screaming 'pink' at the mention of favourite colours...I'M WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!


And of cos by now i should tell you that the one person that i hate the most in the world is that klutz ELLA. she thinks she is soooooooo hot..... ahhhhh she's sooooo not .... she thinks she can compete with me ...muahhahahaha (every villain has to have a evil laughter) i mean nobody can compete with the great me!!!!!!!


Speaking of competition that ELLA is trying to steal MY ERIC!!!!!!!!(OH THE HORROR) ERIC is the only person i love (i love myself more of course!!!!) i'm going to make sure that the dim-wit does not put her filthy paws on my ERIC ..... school is going to get interesting for the lonely ELLA...muhahahaha


And don't worry you poor people who lack the fashion sense to pull BIANCA off i'll give you some fashion tips:


1) A good pair of shades goes a long way (but if you don't have beautiful cheekbones like me you will end up looking like a bug or an alien....so judge for yourself... not everybody can be me)


2) Always be bold to try on bold colours (of course you need to have perfect fashion sense to pull colours off... so if you don't have it like i do quit trying)


well i could continue listing but that's all the time i have for you dim-wits... i'm late for a fashion show ....


toodles

0 comments: