CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up!
Name: Saras aka Big D (yeah I gave myself a nickname....pathetic i know)
Age: on a need to know basis
Weight: ask me and I'll just kick your ass!
JOB: Director

Woot! We're finally kicking of rehersals and I will have to see all your faces constantly. Oh the horror! Anyways as director I'll be controlling your lives for the remaining of the year muhahahaha!!!

ok this ends my short intro as I'm crew but I see only Yoga has posted his bio and I must say JET's profile is brilliant! The rest of you...be expecting a call from me...

1 comments:

Cast & Crew said...

Thank you! Thank you! It's wonderful having fans!

Anyways...Jus asking...

Wat IS your weight?

o.O?

Gonna kill me??