CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Friday, November 7, 2008

you guys will always be close to my heart

Maaaan.....this musical is a big part of me now...a part that I can't life without...


Our inside jokes-too many to name.
When we're apart it's never the same.
When we're together it's nothing but fun.
Replacing you guys just can't be done.
When this musical is over, and we grow apart.
I want you to know, that you guys are in my heart.
You helped me through problems ( THE PHYSICAL TRAINING ), through things good and bad.
You helped me keep smiling :-), when I was sad.
You helped me with the dance moves, you made me stay positive.
When you guys are gone...how will I live?
And where the years take us, no place is too far.
We will think of each other, wherever we are.
You're wonderful people, with good hearts to lend.
And I want you to know, that ya'll will always be my Best Friends!!!!!


I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH:)

Special heartfelt thanks to:
LeBoldx, Andrew,Isabel and Prasad for patiently teaching me the dance steps.

Isabel, Swathi , Saras akka , Farhan dearie and Yoga baby for motivating me when things get a little physically challenging.

My lovable darling Shanty, Chris Brown a.k.a Isaac, sexy Indra, hunky-munky Martin, PSP punk KC, funky-hair Iqmal, AweSome Nitya, CUtie Pie Mustafa, blur Sameer , silent Anas ,wacky Praveen, Hotstuff Nerissa and Bro Nathan for being the happiness of mylife.

and NOT TO FORGET MY BUG BABE PARMES for all the awkward moments!!!


LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Good night...See ya tml!


With loads of love,hugs and kisses
PIXIE

0 comments: