CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Friday, November 7, 2008

My Reply to Pixie...sorry...wrote on the fly

Let me finish before the clock strikes midnight
Im damn tired and it's a dead silent night
Just read Pixie's post and I felt my heart strirring
So inspiring that its got me writing

I know it sounds cheesy and it might seem lame
But on this journey to our inevitable fame
We started as friends and we became a family
Now without you guys I just feel crappy

Cant get enough of The Savvy Suadz
Or the military mishaps of loveable Nats
Who can forget the vivalicious Spider
Got us cracked up over her crazy laughter

Deepa's on a mission to change the world
Got people saying "She's one funky Girl!"
Shanty's on the floor trying to do the groove
Shes the master of the 'Squatting' move

Why do I have to love ya'll so,
Time's already up, I have to go
I wish I had more time to name the rest,
Just know that you're reli the best
Maybe I'll finsh this some other night,
Til then, good night and sleep tight!


JET

0 comments: