CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rehearsals this Saturday

A good day to all : )

Right so here's the rough schedule of the rehearsal this Saturday:

10am- 12pm: Scene Rehearsals-Act 1 Scene 2, Act 3 Scene 5, Act 4 Scene 1, Act 4 Scene 2, Act 4 Scene 3

12pm- 2pm: Dance Rehearsals

And we're Done! : )

As you can see, we have alot of scenes to cover this weekend so please be ON TIME! You know I cannot tolerate lateness and I myself will ensure I'm there on time. So no excuses there.

If you are unable to make it for the rehearsals, you should have already let me know earlier so there is no reason for anyone not to be able to make it. The only person who has let me know thus far that she cannot attend this one rehearsal is Shanty. Other than that I expect everyone to be there unless you have a valid excuse which you have to share with me early.

Now also take note that attire is extremely important so please bring the appropriate shoes and attire for dance. There will be fines as mentioned before.

This also brings me to the issue of some of you'll forgetting to bring you're scripts at time. Once again there is a fine that I will enforce if I see this happening again.

I would like to thank Lex for typing out the schedules for the past 2 weeks as my laptop is still under repair. Thank you Nathan! for lending me yours : ) Yup so I will be able to carry on with putting up the schedules by Wednesday.

Right...so I know I have not missed out anything...any questions, please ask me by either emailing me or calling k?

And guys Physical Training time is something not to be feared or hated. If you'll sincerely support each other and root for one another, you'll will have fun during the trainings despite the difficulty of the exercises the dance team puts forward.

K...enough of my rambling : ) See ya'll at rehearsals this Saturday dears!

0 comments: