CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Last Curtain Call

By the time most of you read this, this experience would probably be over already.

But I just can't get onto that stage without coming back here again. I just have a lot of things I want to say...But as usual time works against us. But I woke up this morning with the aim of posting one last time in here before I go up onto that stage and perform for a crowd that has not seen what went into this production.

Its been a beautiful journey. It really has...I just cannot explain how much this means to me. To some, it means the world. This whole musical and all the memories associated with it give light to my world...

Sighs...

I'm looking at the timer...0 days 18 hours...I can't believe it really is happening. Show time seemed so far away once...But as always, all good things must come to an end.

I've made a great many friends, most of which I will never forget or lose touch with forever...I've seen people laugh...made them laugh...made some cry. But it's these people...you...that make me come for every practice.

People kept asking me why I keep turning up for practice when I have nothing on. For a simple reason...

I enjoy every moment of it...every single second I spend in that theatrette, in that dance studio...in that hall.

Memories so sweet their taste will always remain even after all these is over...even til my dying day.

And now that its nearly over, I just wanted to say sorry to anyone I've offended, to anyone I've pissed off.

Sorry to my choreographers and my director if i didn't listen or pay attention...Say sorry to my friends for being very moody for the past few days...The thought of leaving is too heart-wrenching.

AS I am saying this, my bag is packed for the last time...packed to the brim with things I will need for these next 3 days...I will never pack that bag again for another musical practice or rehearsal again.

Sighs...

It's been a beautiful journey...So for the next 60 hours...til the last curtain call, enjoy it. You will never get another chance.

When we do the final curtain call...The final round of applause...We will be backstage in tears, smiling, happy...sad. Just know that even thought this thing is over, our friendship will always remain...will always grow...


Cast and Crew of CinderElla the Musical...It has been beautiful...


This will be my Final Curtain Call...


Thank You...For Everything...


For the last time and Forever more...
Jet

0 comments: