CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WAT ALL OF U HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR


YEAH. The Wolf is here. FinaLLy...








The FAMOUS Mrs. Wolf is here to bring in some ‘evil’ into this goody-two shoes blog.

Man! Can’t put up with people being all so saintly and kind. I mean, come on who really goes around helping others in need these days. U gotta take care of your own back!

I’m MRS. WOLF. There is no other like me. I’m the nice, attractive and not to mention, YOUNG lady*winks* who has brought up two wonderful daughters single handedly. My daughters are just like me. Thank God they are not like their step-dad. Or else I would be living on the streets right now. He always had to be that kind soul helping all those who asked him for help. Gosh... So I decided to ahem… get rid of him for good. But of course I got my hands on all his assets first and changed it to be under MY name before I actually got rid of him.*evil laughter*

He was a loving man though. Always telling me how much he loves me blah blah...

I still wonder how his daughter, or should I say MY step-daughter turned out like this. That little brat of a child! Seriously needs to be spanked hard in the ass. Always doing things behind my back and trying to victimize my two little princesses and precious Hibby… She needs to be severely punished one fine day…Of course it will be MY pleasure to teach her a lesson she deserves.

Well, what more can I say about myself? Meet me and you will know how great a person I am. I don’t wish to brag about myself though but can't help at times... Anyway being the busy lady that I am, I have gotta rush off for my talk on "Being a Bitch". So, see you not-so-great people some other time....


DAMN! I'm late for my autograph session!


0 comments: