CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Friday, July 4, 2008

Pixie Elliot


- Pixie Exclusive -


Whatchu know about that...So cute and fat.. Thats right people... Pixie Elliot in da HOUSEE! I'm that one sassy momma you ought to know. Ask Jet he'd tell you all about me...


Loves my lil angel ELLA, marshmellows dipped in chocolate sauce, ice creams,muddy mudpie and yes definately myself.. and No Jet, i'm not including you in my list. Or atleast not anymore.


So it all goes like this.. I was sent my 'kaufiku' to take care of Ella. And I'm not gonna let a single thing happen to that lil angel of mine. Me and my fellow fairy-mates Athena and Jet always on the look out for those evil WOLVES! But if they wanna get to Ella..they got to pass through me..and theoritically according to Jet no one...i mean NO ONE can pass through me *winks*


I've got this urgent fairy general meeting to attend. So will be back for more.. fairy general meeting? Pfffft..Lame I know!


***PS..Jet face it baby boy! I'm soo pretty I get you dizzy...



- Love - Peace - Joy



- THE Sassiness



0 comments: