CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Friday, February 13, 2009

Ella Dearest....From Pixie

To My Ella Dearest,


Your fallen tears have called to meso here comes my sweet remedy
I know what every princess needsfor her to live life, happily...
With just a wave of my
I'll vanish your blemishes,tooth decay,cellulite thighs will fade a wayAnd oh, what the hey!
Have a bichon frisee!Nip and tuck, here and thereto land the prince with the perfect hair,Lipstick, liners, shadow, blush!To get that prince with a sexy tush!Lucky day! A bouquet!You and the prince take a roll in the hay!You can magic wand your troubles will soon be gone
with a flick of the wristin just a flashyou'll land a prince with a ton of casha high priced dress made by mice, no less crystal glass pumps and no more stress
Your worries will vanishYour soul will cleanseconfide in your very own furniture friendswe'll help you start a new fashion trend!I'll make you fancyI'll make you great the kind of gal the prince would date they'll write your name on the bathroom wall"For a happy ever after, give ELLA a call!"A sporty new carriage to ride in style Sexy man, my chauffer Kyle! swoon on the moonwith the princeto this tune!Don't be drab, you'll be fab!Your prince will have rock hard abs!
From your oh-so-adorable fairy godparent
PIXIE

0 comments: