CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

CinderElla Revamped Memories

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scott Storch Dance Tutorial Uploaded

Hey Ya'll! How's it going evil minions! Wooooot!

Alright let's get down to business.

I have uploaded the Scott Storch tutorial videos. PLEASEEEEEEEEE learn em' at home. If you want to download the video, you can do so from my veoh account. And if you have problems watching the videos on veoh, check em' out on my youtube account.

I want all of you to watch all the videos, even if it isn't your part. Visualize and learn the steps. Reason - So that you can help your friends, be it the guy or girl part. Unity people!

Veoh: http://www.veoh.com/users/lexhei

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/cryzlexmi


Prasad (Flow) will be leading you guys this coming saturday. You should know his style and speed of teaching by now. Anticipate it. Be positive.

For those of you who don't have the press release song yet, i've uploaded it onto yousendit.com. The link will expire in 7 days. Please try to download the song within 7 days starting from today. If you are unable to, send me an email letting me know, with your name attached and i'll send the file to you.

Link - http://www.yousendit.com/download/Y2o5d0VLV3I4aU5FQlE9PQ

I must say, I'm really happy that you guys are taking intiative. Thanks Isabelle, for motivating your fellow mates.

Once again, lemme remind you guys of the rules and regulations when you come for dance practice.

Inappropriate attire - $2
Inappropriate shoes - $2
Punctuality - 10 mins grace after which $1 for every minute

All of it will go to your chalet fund. Dance starts at 12pm. If your acting rehearsal eats up into the dance rehearsal, the same rules apply. We will start at 12:30pm in that circumstance.

Another thing. I told a few of you to let me know if your tired so that I won't go hard on you. I'm sorry but I take that back. Before you start hating on me, lemme tell you why.

People out there with pure passion, sacrifice their sleep and their social life for this musical.

Exhibit A - Lady D, your director

I don't care how tired you are, when your in the dance studio, your gonna give it your all. NO EXCUSES!

Excuses are pathways to being a failure.

C'mon minions! Keep your focus straight. Don't let it waver. It it does, we're gonna kick it back into place. Even then, we can't spoon feed you all the time. You gotta lift yourself up.

I'm done. I'll see you guys on saturday. Love you people.


*Lex Luna Cryz Rapahela*

Email: chrishono@hotmail.com

0 comments: